Do You Have This Kind of Problem?
ROKI TECHNO has solved various problems and requirements of customers.
These are some of the examples that we worked with customers in the past.
Contact us for your question.
- We want to remove gel-like contaminants!
- Our existing filter does not remove gel-like contaminants or agglomeration.
- We want to remove all unwanted contaminants, 30 microns and larger, while allowing the smaller pigments and desired components to pass through the filter.
- In most paints application, smaller particles such as pigments, metal flakes, or fillers must be allowed to pass through the filter to maintain its desired painting function.
- We want to filter a liquid with high viscosity (eg. 100Pa･s)
- Our high viscosity liquid doesn't flow with the existing filter.
- We want reduce labor and time required for filter change-out.
- Existing housing cover is heavy and filter element are difficult to replaced.
- We want to make filter's service life longer.
- The service life of our existing filter is short and its filtration efficiency is poor; Disposal of used filter has also a big environmental impact.
- We want to shorten filter’s lead time.
- Our existing supplier cannot support us if there's a sudden increase of filter demand in our production process.
- We don’t want to separate components of filters.
- When we dispose of filters, we have to separate metal components and plastic components and it consumes time and labor.
- We want to remove bubbles generated in the liquid.
- The bubbles generated in the liquid affect the quality of final products.
- We want to minimize the quantity of liquid absorbed by the filter and the quantity of liquid left in the housing.
- Since the liquid being filtered is expensive, the quantity absorbed by the filter or left in the housing affects the production cost of final products.
- We want to lessen fibers and contaminant coming out of the filter.
- Since natural and synthetic fibers both cause defects and affects the quality, the filters must always eliminate fibers and never contribute fibers to the final product.
- We want to reduce volatile organic compound (VOC's) in the filtration process.
- We want to minimize volatile organic compounds emission into the atmosphere when changing our filters.
- We want to reduce labor costs when we clean our filter housings.
- The existing housing is structurally difficult to wash and the process liquid we use also adheres to it.
- We want to ensure that our filter has a product traceability from the manufacturer.
- In case filters are found defective, we can not use them unless there is a system which enables quick cause investigation and can provide corrective measures.
- We want to use filters in order to inspect the liquid of raw materials or to confirm the quality of the liquid of final products.
- We are concerned about the stable quality of raw materials or final products.
- We don’t want variation of filters.
- Existing filters doesn't have a consistent batch-to-batch filtration characteristics, affecting our production process.
- We want to evaluate filters using small scale.
- We don’t want to evaluate new filters at our mass production line without knowing its performance.
- We want to compare in advance the filter currently in use and the new filter with same process condition.
- Filter micron rating varies from different manufacturers, thus we wanted to ensure that we will be using the correct filter rating in our process.